Beginner’s Quilting Workshop – Wonky Donkey Quilt
If you are new to patchwork and quilting, this is a great place to start. This project uses pre-cut fabric strips to minimise your cutting time and a strip quilting method for speed and accuracy
If you’re not able to make any of the above dates, or the workshop is sold out, please click on the following link and complete the form to register your interest. Don’t forget to include the name of the workshop you’re interested in.
Share this on:
This workshop will include:
- The Wonky Donkey quilt block
- How to cut and assemble your blocks
- How to accurately piece your patchwork
- How to line up your sections for perfectly joined blocks
- Simple quilting ideas and techniques
- How to make and attach a quilt binding
The workshop will run from 10:00 to 4:00.