Quilt As You Go
If you have ever struggled to wrestle a quilt under your sewing machine, then this is the workshop for you! Come along and consider 3 ways of joining your blocks that allow you to quilt each block separately, prior to final assembly of your quilt. This is perfect for beginners and can be used to make a double-sided quilt.
Share this on:
This workshop will include:
- Cutting and piecing of your quilt blocks. You can use my design or any other quilt block if you prefer
- Layering up of your quilt into quilt sandwiches
- Straight line and free machine quilting ideas
- How to join your quilted blocks together
- How to add borders with quilt as you go
- Finishing techniques
The workshop will run from 10:00 to 4:00.