Overlocker – Battling the Basics!
If you have an overlocker but you’re not entirely sure what to do with it, then this workshop is for you. This half day workshop will have you up to speed and getting the very best from your machine in no time at all:
- How to accurately thread your machine
- Setting up and correcting the tension for each thread
- How to use decorative threads in your overlocker
- Using 3 and 4 thread stitch patterns
- Building confidence with the length, width and differential feed settings
- Removal of the cutting blade and stitch finger
If you’re not able to make any of the above dates, or the workshop is sold out, please click on the following link and complete the form to register your interest. Don’t forget to include the name of the workshop you’re interested in.
Share this on: