If you would like to get creative with your hand embroidery and make fun and unique pieces of fabric art, then this workshop may be for you. Mixing a range of traditional stitches with modern materials and techniques, this one day workshop will show you how to build layers and textures into your work.
Share this on:
The workshop will include:
- Getting started with your own freehand design
- Choosing and layering your fabrics
- Choosing your threads and how to use them
- An overview of embellishments and how to apply them
- Textile techniques using organzas, muslin, dyed fabrics and Angelina fibres
The workshop will run from 10:00 to 4:00.