Online Bargello Quilt Course
Using just 20 fabric strips this is a quick and easy project and you should complete your quilt top during the 2 online sessions . This 2 part Live course includes:
- How to place your colours for maximum impact
- Strip piecing techniques for precision quilting
- How to achieve the Bargello “wave” and “flame” effects
- Design ideas to extend your project
- Quilting and finishing techniques
There will be 2 “Live” sessions via Zoom on Wednesday 17th & 24th March at 7.30pm. Additional video tutorials and written notes will also be provided.
Originating from a 17th century Italian embroidery design, Bargello quilts look incredibly intricate and difficult to make. However, using modern techniques I will show you how to make an easy and impressive quilt. This project would make a fantastic wall hanging, lap quilt or could form the centre of a larger quilt.
Share this on: